Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Chips burning out
#1

After the post called Old Tech? I decided to buy an Arc Pro PB. 

I’m getting started again with the hobby so only have a few cars, all less than 6 weeks old. 

My ‘best’ car is a BMW C3782 great speed, stability - hard to crash. 

I put digital chips in all 4 of my cars. 3 of these cars work well. 

The BMW (my best car on my analog set up) shot forward, caused a short, slight burning smell and then stopped. Chip fried, tested in the other cars. 

Braids replaced just in case. I can see nothing visibly wrong when I look in the body (but of course I don’t really know what I’m looking for!). So hoping it was a faulty chip, tried another chip. Same issue. I think I got it off the track in time but don’t want to even try it again just in case. 

I don’t want to lose this car as it will make a fab Pace Car. 

Any help/guidance appreciated.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Chips burning out - by mediaboy - 13th-Feb-22, 03:21 PM
RE: Chips burning out - by MrFlippant - 13th-Feb-22, 04:55 PM
RE: Chips burning out - by mediaboy - 13th-Feb-22, 05:21 PM
RE: Chips burning out - by CMOTD - 13th-Feb-22, 06:06 PM
RE: Chips burning out - by mediaboy - 13th-Feb-22, 07:46 PM
RE: Chips burning out - by MrFlippant - 13th-Feb-22, 11:19 PM
RE: Chips burning out - by mediaboy - 13th-Feb-22, 11:51 PM
RE: Chips burning out - by MrFlippant - 14th-Feb-22, 03:57 AM
sales@scorpiuswireless.com - by ScorpiusWireless - 14th-Feb-22, 09:14 PM
RE: Chips burning out - by mediaboy - 18th-Feb-22, 05:31 PM
RE: Chips burning out - by Grahamboyd - 9th-Jun-22, 05:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SONeill83
6th-Jun-21, 04:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)