15th-Jun-19, 08:13 PM
Interesting.
The yellow drive band only just gives enough friction to drive the front wheels but slips quite easily so I have removed it. I've also removed the magnet. Weight will be added later.
It looks like there has been a factory fix for the body rubbing on the wheels, as there was no evidence of that - and on removing the body I found it already had red shims of about 1.5mm on each body post.
I've loosened off the body screws but may enlarge the screw holes a little too.
It does have a light pod on the front which seems pretty stout - but I shall be careful anyway. (Mine is the #13 Computervision version. Don't know which came first.)
All four wheels are pretty concentric, as were the tyres once refitted, as they were poorly mounted from the factory.
I like the rubber(?) aerial, front spoiler lip and mud flaps. Nice touch.
The yellow drive band only just gives enough friction to drive the front wheels but slips quite easily so I have removed it. I've also removed the magnet. Weight will be added later.
It looks like there has been a factory fix for the body rubbing on the wheels, as there was no evidence of that - and on removing the body I found it already had red shims of about 1.5mm on each body post.
I've loosened off the body screws but may enlarge the screw holes a little too.
It does have a light pod on the front which seems pretty stout - but I shall be careful anyway. (Mine is the #13 Computervision version. Don't know which came first.)
All four wheels are pretty concentric, as were the tyres once refitted, as they were poorly mounted from the factory.
I like the rubber(?) aerial, front spoiler lip and mud flaps. Nice touch.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)