Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Couple of builds for new club class WSC pre 1993
#4
Big Grin 

Easy to drill them, but easy to drill them in the right place?  Bigsmile

Yeah I need to look into drill blanks, I had a few bent hollow axles. I thought the reduced centre would be required for the slot it pod as I was expecting to use an nsr motor, and from memory they don't fit?  But as the slot it motor won out I can revert to a normal axle. The hollow one was just a 2.38 axle I had handy to replace the nsr one.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Couple of builds for new club class WSC pre 1993 - by tatter06 - 7th-Feb-22, 12:40 AM
RE: Couple of builds for new club class WSC pre 1993 - by tatter06 - 7th-Feb-22, 09:23 AM
RE: Couple of builds for new club class WSC pre 1993 - by chrisguyw - 7th-Feb-22, 01:59 PM
RE: Couple of builds for new club class WSC pre 1993 - by tatter06 - 7th-Feb-22, 07:04 PM
mickey thumbs - by mickey thumbs - 8th-Feb-22, 02:46 AM
RE: Couple of builds for new club class WSC pre 1993 - by tatter06 - 9th-Feb-22, 10:25 AM
RE: Couple of builds for new club class WSC pre 1993 - by Kevan - 9th-Feb-22, 10:28 AM
RE: Couple of builds for new club class WSC pre 1993 - by tatter06 - 9th-Feb-22, 11:17 AM
RE: Couple of builds for new club class WSC pre 1993 - by Kevan - 9th-Feb-22, 12:44 PM
RE: Couple of builds for new club class WSC pre 1993 - by tatter06 - 14th-Feb-22, 01:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)