Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSR Catalogue 2022
#2

       

That's a super selection of new liveries on the Formula 86/89 platform - I do especially like those 1989 Osella FA1M cars of Nicola Larini and Piercarlo Ghinzani Cool 

For the 2022 Classic sportscars, it's 100% Porsche - and there are some crackers in there...

       

I've already looked at the red and white Escudería Tibidabo 908/3 here - but I can promise you some of the others with get the weekend news feature treatment, maybe a look back to Brands Hatch 1970...

       

All the white kits remain in production.

In the final post, I'll look at the Abarths, Clios etc - and pull out the highlights from the spares and accessories section...
[+] 4 members Like woodcote's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
NSR Catalogue 2022 - by woodcote - 7th-Feb-22, 06:14 PM
RE: NSR Catalogue 2022 - by woodcote - 7th-Feb-22, 06:28 PM
RE: NSR Catalogue 2022 - by woodcote - 7th-Feb-22, 06:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
15th-Jan-26, 09:05 AM
Last Post by JasonB
21st-Jan-24, 06:51 PM
Last Post by rallyhub
26th-Nov-23, 12:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)