15th-Jun-19, 07:44 PM
Yo T-D,
I have 2 of the Belga versions :-)
The front wheels rub on the arches so I have put 1mm shims between the chassis and body posts to give clearance. Part of the problem is that the drive band is stretched a lot so it pulls the front towards the rear. The front axle blocks form the front body attachment so it can distort the shell. Best to discard the drive band. Personally I think that belt drive saps motor power so removing it will enhance performance. Perhaps earlier cars had a slack belt?
The magnet is ahead of the motor and I prefer weight just ahead of the rear wheels so have 1 (or so) gram weights each side (and magnet removed).
I don't race competitively though... and running on Ninco.
If your car has the lamp-pod fitted, treat it with respect - it is easily broken off :-(
Leo
I have 2 of the Belga versions :-)
The front wheels rub on the arches so I have put 1mm shims between the chassis and body posts to give clearance. Part of the problem is that the drive band is stretched a lot so it pulls the front towards the rear. The front axle blocks form the front body attachment so it can distort the shell. Best to discard the drive band. Personally I think that belt drive saps motor power so removing it will enhance performance. Perhaps earlier cars had a slack belt?
The magnet is ahead of the motor and I prefer weight just ahead of the rear wheels so have 1 (or so) gram weights each side (and magnet removed).
I don't race competitively though... and running on Ninco.
If your car has the lamp-pod fitted, treat it with respect - it is easily broken off :-(
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)