7th-Feb-22, 09:23 AM
As motors are pretty much the only thing that is limited in this class getting a good one could be crucial. So I grabbed a bunch of motors that would be eligible, ran them in and then measured rpm at 6v, this was just using a cheap eBay laser tacho but none the less relative performance should be revealed. Pics and results match up top to bottom
Not what i was expecting tbh, I thought the nsr and thunderslot motors would fair better (I think all are officially 21.5k, except old nsr 20k?)
As the brown motor doesn't have screw holes I'll match that with the nsr that doesn't have any way of securing with screws in the pod to start with.
Not what i was expecting tbh, I thought the nsr and thunderslot motors would fair better (I think all are officially 21.5k, except old nsr 20k?)
As the brown motor doesn't have screw holes I'll match that with the nsr that doesn't have any way of securing with screws in the pod to start with.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)