3rd-Feb-22, 07:07 PM
Well apart from clear coat over the decals, I've finished my first home made scalextric vehicle.
I decided I needed to upholster the door that opens the same as the seats & dash so here's a pic of that.
I'd like to say a huge thanks to Colin at C & C Designs for printing my decals and for his advice in applying them.
I can't remember his name on here so I can't tag it.
Here's the finished work van.
Thanks for looking, I've been badly bitten by the bug and have already loads more builds in my head planned.
I need to sell my lathe which is taking up too much room in my garage so I can start on my track.
I'm not sure why the last two pics are upside down.
Cheers
I decided I needed to upholster the door that opens the same as the seats & dash so here's a pic of that.
I'd like to say a huge thanks to Colin at C & C Designs for printing my decals and for his advice in applying them.
I can't remember his name on here so I can't tag it.
Here's the finished work van.
Thanks for looking, I've been badly bitten by the bug and have already loads more builds in my head planned.
I need to sell my lathe which is taking up too much room in my garage so I can start on my track.
I'm not sure why the last two pics are upside down.
Cheers

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)