30th-Jan-22, 09:08 PM
A little more progress on my Crewcab.
Base coats have been sprayed.
First crack at painting a driver, oh my these things are small, good thing I have magnifier visor with different lenses.
Because it's going to be my sign van I've tried to make him look like me, I just had to add the goaty to the existing mistouch
I need to get some matt paint for the body.
My decals I ordered from Colin at C & C Designs turned up and they look great, it will be the first time since I was very young that I've put them on so I'll be taking my time to not bugger it up.
Colin has been brilliant to deal with and given me good advice how to do it.
Cheers for now.
Base coats have been sprayed.
First crack at painting a driver, oh my these things are small, good thing I have magnifier visor with different lenses.
Because it's going to be my sign van I've tried to make him look like me, I just had to add the goaty to the existing mistouch
I need to get some matt paint for the body.
My decals I ordered from Colin at C & C Designs turned up and they look great, it will be the first time since I was very young that I've put them on so I'll be taking my time to not bugger it up.
Colin has been brilliant to deal with and given me good advice how to do it.
Cheers for now.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)