23rd-Jan-22, 05:19 PM
That is exactly where I went wrong Alan. Not only did I get finger marks on the screen, but I then put the kit away in a sealed container.
Lesson learned. Thankfully by gently rubbing the body with a soft cloth it was fine. The screen looked rubbish......
Here you go DPJ, not finished, but mounted onto the chassis.
It is Pendle slot kit of a Lotus 30. Standard Scalextric 18k motor, fitted into a Gomm chassis, which the body was designed to accept.
Has gone together very nicely, the resin body was excellent, and needed no modifications.
Thanks for the non fogging super glue recommendation, will purchase some.
Lesson learned. Thankfully by gently rubbing the body with a soft cloth it was fine. The screen looked rubbish......
Here you go DPJ, not finished, but mounted onto the chassis.
It is Pendle slot kit of a Lotus 30. Standard Scalextric 18k motor, fitted into a Gomm chassis, which the body was designed to accept.
Has gone together very nicely, the resin body was excellent, and needed no modifications.
Thanks for the non fogging super glue recommendation, will purchase some.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)