Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info Greetings from the Netherlands
#1

I'm Frank-Peter van de Goor from the Netherlands 55 years old, and a retired race-instructor.
I've always been interested in cars, classic cars and motorsport from an early age. Which resulted in a huge collection of model cars, books, magazines, brochures.....and slot cars of course.

At the age of 10 I received a Fleischmann slot car set as a gift from my parents. My biggest desire has always been to make a model racing track layout with scenery. During the first lockdown I could fulfill this dream.

I hope to showcase my work here with the aim to inspire you....My work includes building slot cars, scratch building scenery.


My website: https://frank-peters-model-world.jimdosite.com/
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKXvkmf...b4OBQ8QwKg

[

"Surround yourself with slot cars & scenery...and enjoy your hobby!"

See you,

Frank-Peter van de Goor
[+] 6 members Like Scuderia Frapego Motori's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Greetings from the Netherlands - by Scuderia Frapego Motori - 18th-Jan-22, 11:58 AM
RE: Greetings from the Netherlands - by woodcote - 18th-Jan-22, 12:32 PM
RE: Greetings from the Netherlands - by Scuderia Frapego Motori - 22nd-Jan-22, 01:32 PM
RE: Greetings from the Netherlands - by BAracer - 18th-Jan-22, 12:41 PM
RE: Greetings from the Netherlands - by Scuderia Frapego Motori - 22nd-Jan-22, 01:14 PM
RE: Greetings from the Netherlands - by rallyhub - 18th-Jan-22, 03:13 PM
RE: Greetings from the Netherlands - by Scuderia Frapego Motori - 22nd-Jan-22, 01:30 PM
RE: Greetings from the Netherlands - by Anthony B - 19th-Jan-22, 06:56 PM
RE: Greetings from the Netherlands - by Anthony B - 19th-Jan-22, 07:02 PM
RE: Greetings from the Netherlands - by Scuderia Frapego Motori - 22nd-Jan-22, 01:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)