15th-Jan-22, 07:27 PM
Thank you gentlemen.
Ken, the first question is whether I can start it, that's still undecided.
Hub, one of the reasons for making it sectional is on the assumption that at some point something won't work, whatever that might be. When that happens, I'm hoping I can unbolt the relevant section, take it back to the workshop and rework it, and fix it up. But hopefully the 3d drawings will help to minimise the inevitable catastrophes.
Ken, the first question is whether I can start it, that's still undecided.
Hub, one of the reasons for making it sectional is on the assumption that at some point something won't work, whatever that might be. When that happens, I'm hoping I can unbolt the relevant section, take it back to the workshop and rework it, and fix it up. But hopefully the 3d drawings will help to minimise the inevitable catastrophes.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)