Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Setting up in the garage
#10

Brilliant thanks Pip

Loads of info that I’ll find really useful.

Handily I’m just about to start a site exit at work and I’ll have some polycarbonate roofing sheets to get rid of so I’ll be liberating a few of those.

Also have a gantry winch, just need to check the power phase, hoping it’s single but have a feeling it’s 3 phase, used for lifting pick truck batteries so should handle the track.

I’ll be using Scalextric track, mixture of sport and classic, idea is to have a slightly decorated track with a modern look on the sport track, transitioning into a 60’s vibe on the classic section.

Thanks again for all the pictures and the explanation of how you did it, they’ll be invaluable

Cheers

Rob
[+] 1 member Likes 964rh's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Setting up in the garage - by 964rh - 6th-Jan-22, 09:38 AM
RE: Setting up in the garage - by Gpa113 - 6th-Jan-22, 09:49 AM
RE: Setting up in the garage - by 964rh - 6th-Jan-22, 10:22 AM
RE: Setting up in the garage - by Gpa113 - 6th-Jan-22, 09:55 PM
RE: Setting up in the garage - by Gpa113 - 6th-Jan-22, 10:00 PM
RE: Setting up in the garage - by Gpa113 - 6th-Jan-22, 10:06 PM
RE: Setting up in the garage - by Gpa113 - 6th-Jan-22, 10:13 PM
RE: Setting up in the garage - by Bazzer - 7th-Jan-22, 11:30 AM
RE: Setting up in the garage - by Gpa113 - 7th-Jan-22, 11:55 AM
RE: Setting up in the garage - by 964rh - 7th-Jan-22, 07:07 PM
RE: Setting up in the garage - by Gpa113 - 7th-Jan-22, 07:21 PM
RE: Setting up in the garage - by Scuderia_Turini - 7th-Jan-22, 09:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)