Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New slot cars to expect in 2022...
#9

Hi Andy,

Nah, I'm not worried. Just having a bit of fun. All of my post will become true in some way.

Sadly, some 2021 cars have still not been released, Scalextric are pushing "Bundles" of old unsold stock, and some desireable models were cut back to traders and left many unhappy customers. It will probably happen again unfortunately.

I really can't understand why Hornby do this, year after year. If I ran a business that didn't make enough to satisfy all the customers that wanted one, or made thousands of items that nobody bought, I would be pretty ashamed and deserve to go bust with a bad reputation. I don't know who makes the final decisions at Hornby, but "we have always done it like this" is not a sensible business strategy. I'm glad I have retired and don't have to try any more to explain to customers that they can't have their cars because my trade orders have been cut back as not enough were produced.

Anyway, it will be a good guessing game for a lot of Scalextric buyers, I'll make my own guesses on Monday and I expect you will as well [Image: wink.png]
[+] 2 members Like MRE's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by woodcote - 30th-Dec-21, 04:21 PM
RE: New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by Anthony B - 31st-Dec-21, 12:07 PM
RE: New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by rallyhub - 31st-Dec-21, 12:27 PM
RE: New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by woodcote - 2nd-Jan-22, 12:34 PM
RE: New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by woodcote - 3rd-Jan-22, 01:29 PM
RE: New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by CMOTD - 15th-Jan-22, 02:14 PM
RE: New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by MRE - 6th-Jan-22, 10:34 AM
RE: New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by woodcote - 6th-Jan-22, 11:37 AM
RE: New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by Qman - 6th-Jan-22, 12:05 PM
RE: New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by Qman - 10th-Jan-22, 12:49 PM
RE: New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by MRE - 6th-Jan-22, 12:40 PM
RE: New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by Gordon Steadman - 10th-Jan-22, 03:27 PM
RE: New slot cars to expect in 2022... - by GT40Racer - 11th-Jan-22, 11:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CMOTD
10th-Jun-24, 09:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)