Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Design all type of Carrera Tracks : from Universal to Digital 124
#1

Hello to all Carrera tracks fans,
I design any kind of Carrera tracks (from Universal, Go, Evolution to Digital 124).

I need your available space and stock of track parts and I make 3 propositions of designs (respecting the kind of tracks you would like)
You will have the 2D view with all the track parts used, and the stock list used.
I also offer 3D views of what your track you look like.

All this for £20 !!

If interested or have any questions, let me know via comments or message on this forum.

A few examples below of Evolution and Digital tracks - from 25m to 40m long (depending on stock and space availability)


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                           
[+] 1 member Likes SlotLorenzo's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
I Design all type of Carrera Tracks : from Universal to Digital 124 - by SlotLorenzo - 28th-Dec-21, 08:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)