20th-Dec-21, 08:38 PM
I think Trackmate is difficult to beat with HO set-ups.
At WHO we use it with our AFX track and a four lane custom-made dead strip. We use the Trackmate software without driver names or rotation and put the results into an Excel-based spreadsheet.
At home, I use Trackmate on my two lane AFX road course and my four lane MaxTrax oval. One both I use reed switches as sensors, which work with almost all cars - T-Jets, X-Tractions, G+,Tomy Turbos, SG+, Tyco, Wizzard, Viper, BSRT and Life Like M. Modern cars with dual neo traction magnets (Mega-G, Mega-G+, Life Like T, Micro Scalextric, AW 4-Gear and JAGs) do need the magnets set up so they trigger the switch.
I use the Trackmate software with drivers and rotation - and it works well. There's also the option of using Race Coordinator.
At WHO we use it with our AFX track and a four lane custom-made dead strip. We use the Trackmate software without driver names or rotation and put the results into an Excel-based spreadsheet.
At home, I use Trackmate on my two lane AFX road course and my four lane MaxTrax oval. One both I use reed switches as sensors, which work with almost all cars - T-Jets, X-Tractions, G+,Tomy Turbos, SG+, Tyco, Wizzard, Viper, BSRT and Life Like M. Modern cars with dual neo traction magnets (Mega-G, Mega-G+, Life Like T, Micro Scalextric, AW 4-Gear and JAGs) do need the magnets set up so they trigger the switch.
I use the Trackmate software with drivers and rotation - and it works well. There's also the option of using Race Coordinator.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)