9th-Jun-19, 03:09 PM
Hi Jason, at the very least consideration and discussion does happen in the background and I commend you all for the great deal of effort put in so far here.
That is a huge difference there and as I mentioned it actually comes down to Security and Privacy and $$
I agree that moderator and admin are very high positions, especially Admin, well, we all know what admin is for so it should be used and treated as such, High Risk. Anyways rambling again, keep up the discussions thanks again
That is a huge difference there and as I mentioned it actually comes down to Security and Privacy and $$
I agree that moderator and admin are very high positions, especially Admin, well, we all know what admin is for so it should be used and treated as such, High Risk. Anyways rambling again, keep up the discussions thanks again

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)