Arriving early January 2022 will be my NSR Exclusive Limited Edition McLaren cars limited to 99 cars worldwide.
I've been lucky to grab mine on 10 of 99 and 24 of 99, pretty stoked about these.
I've gone for one of each in AW and SW, one with gold inserts and soft suspension, the other with black inserts and medium suspension.
Number: 10
Track used: Wood
Engine: King 21K EVO/3
Crown: 33
Suspension kit: Soft
Wheel insert: Gold
Name on the SET: John Clinch
[b]Number: 24
[/b]Track used: Wood
Engine: King 21K EVO/3
Crown: 33
Suspension kit: Medium
Wheel insert: Black
Name on the SET: John Clinch - Shenanigans Raceway
I've been lucky to grab mine on 10 of 99 and 24 of 99, pretty stoked about these.
I've gone for one of each in AW and SW, one with gold inserts and soft suspension, the other with black inserts and medium suspension.
Number: 10
Track used: Wood
Engine: King 21K EVO/3
Crown: 33
Suspension kit: Soft
Wheel insert: Gold
Name on the SET: John Clinch
[b]Number: 24
[/b]Track used: Wood
Engine: King 21K EVO/3
Crown: 33
Suspension kit: Medium
Wheel insert: Black
Name on the SET: John Clinch - Shenanigans Raceway

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)