19th-Dec-21, 02:26 AM
The Penelope Pitlane F1RL Chassis Kit - Vintage
is what I usually buy. Though I use a 16k motor rather than a 20k
If you want to get the chassis separate then it is the F1RL chassis that fits the best. If you want to use a slim can FF050 motor then use PP-SM1L If you want to go front motored I don't think there is an option that has a long enough wheelbase. Wheelbase on the Talbot is
The photo etch inserts are listed as out of stock but contact Pendleslot about them as you can still get them.
cheers
David
is what I usually buy. Though I use a 16k motor rather than a 20k
If you want to get the chassis separate then it is the F1RL chassis that fits the best. If you want to use a slim can FF050 motor then use PP-SM1L If you want to go front motored I don't think there is an option that has a long enough wheelbase. Wheelbase on the Talbot is
The photo etch inserts are listed as out of stock but contact Pendleslot about them as you can still get them.
cheers
David

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)