Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Editing Posts - no time limit
#17

Excellent ideas from everyone, I agree with everyone of you all in one part or another in your replies, eg taking days to write a reply... yes my hand is up etc.

As proposed a trial of limited hours is great and appreciated. Thanks

But mostly like this I have been typing up in Notepad, save it as the url for response, edit, save, repeat until I am happy

fyi, for clarity I am not, nor have I ever been any level of administration and operations of any other forums. Am I active on these other forums, honestly, yes, is this going to be in some way, a conflict of interest? Security? NDA's? sorry for the ramble, I am happy with this, for now... 

edit: I am not putting my hat in the ring so to speak. I have many other things going on and can not give the time requirements and no I was not offered anything just being transparent. cheers


Quote


Messages In This Thread
Editing Posts - no time limit - by GT40Racer - 25th-Apr-19, 08:38 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by dvd3500 - 25th-Apr-19, 09:00 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Mr.M - 25th-Apr-19, 09:40 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by GT40Racer - 25th-Apr-19, 10:04 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by JasonB - 25th-Apr-19, 10:09 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Apr-19, 11:25 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by JasonB - 25th-Apr-19, 06:18 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by ms-80veruk - 26th-Apr-19, 07:18 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by dvd3500 - 26th-Apr-19, 09:06 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by JasonB - 26th-Apr-19, 09:15 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by GregK - 29th-Apr-19, 11:09 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Tamar - 9th-Jun-19, 11:51 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by CMOTD - 9th-Jun-19, 12:02 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Jun-19, 12:18 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Tamar - 9th-Jun-19, 12:19 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by JasonB - 9th-Jun-19, 12:33 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Johnno - 9th-Jun-19, 01:19 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by JasonB - 9th-Jun-19, 02:21 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Johnno - 9th-Jun-19, 03:09 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by JasonB - 10th-Jun-19, 11:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
22nd-Jan-26, 11:21 AM
Last Post by CMOTD
12th-Apr-23, 01:33 PM
Last Post by JasonB
22nd-Oct-19, 11:45 AM
Last Post by Andy Capp
4th-May-19, 09:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)