Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre
#12

Thanks.

Following Munter's post, I started to look at the PP chassis offerings. I see that they come in hundreds of sizes, so I presume I need to establish the wheelbase of my model, the body width available, and the motor position. So your post has reinforced that direction for me, and the information on your wheels is also very useful.

I have to try and build it in my head first before starting on the real thing, so all this information has got the virtual build started!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by BAracer - 12th-Dec-21, 11:20 AM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by Anthony B - 12th-Dec-21, 02:09 PM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by Anthony B - 12th-Dec-21, 02:12 PM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by BAracer - 12th-Dec-21, 02:27 PM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by Carver - 14th-Dec-21, 06:44 PM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by BAracer - 14th-Dec-21, 09:32 PM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by Carver - 15th-Dec-21, 08:42 AM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by Anthony B - 15th-Dec-21, 10:27 AM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by BAracer - 15th-Dec-21, 12:35 PM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by munter - 16th-Dec-21, 10:25 PM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by GT40Racer - 17th-Dec-21, 12:57 AM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by BAracer - 17th-Dec-21, 08:20 AM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by GT40Racer - 19th-Dec-21, 02:26 AM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by BAracer - 19th-Dec-21, 07:45 AM
RE: Merit 1/24 Lago-Talbot 4 1/2 litre - by rastas - 20th-Dec-21, 03:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gordon Steadman
28th-Jan-25, 07:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)