9th-Jun-19, 12:02 PM
Welcome Tamar
,
some good ideas there, I am sure we can look into it.
One thing that might help with your long posts that take days to put together which I don't think is available on SFI - you can always save a draft before posting. Thus you can create it at your leisure over time then post when ready. Just click on 'save as draft' at the bottom of the reply window. You can access your saved draft copies via the user CP.
,some good ideas there, I am sure we can look into it.
One thing that might help with your long posts that take days to put together which I don't think is available on SFI - you can always save a draft before posting. Thus you can create it at your leisure over time then post when ready. Just click on 'save as draft' at the bottom of the reply window. You can access your saved draft copies via the user CP.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)