15th-Dec-21, 06:12 PM
Hi,
I've got the chance to buy some track off someone and how do I tell if it is compatible with my Moto GP set?
My numbers on the back of my set are CB N B etc and the bits I'm looking at are xn xb xc xnnb xd xr xe.
The person said they had bikes on it so I'm guessing they will link to mine.
Is there a specific way of telling or should I just compare from pics?
Sorry for the dumb question.
Cheers
Tony
I've got the chance to buy some track off someone and how do I tell if it is compatible with my Moto GP set?
My numbers on the back of my set are CB N B etc and the bits I'm looking at are xn xb xc xnnb xd xr xe.
The person said they had bikes on it so I'm guessing they will link to mine.
Is there a specific way of telling or should I just compare from pics?
Sorry for the dumb question.
Cheers
Tony

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)