15th-Dec-21, 12:46 PM
I have never met Simon K. but I have met Martyn, Simon Owen, Dan and Oscar and the way they come across on screen is very much how they are in real life. I did find it interesting that Simon K. "signed off" the models and trains but was barely seen in this episode...#
Simon O. has mentioned elsewhere that the testing done was simply to check wheels fouling and that the car actually moves at all and that they do a lot more testing (I personally was surprised at the fitting gaps being so large)...
I work in software and I know that adage of: "Good, Fast, Cheap you can only have two" very well. For those of us who have used ARC PRO for a long time know the product can really use some updates but they seem to be focusing on Spark Plug at the moment.
I do think they are missing a trick, particularly with ARC PRO as it has competition modes already built in and it really would only require a little bit of organization on their side. No new tech or products required...
BUT
I get that they can't do it al.
The Countach surprised me a little but I get why they are doing it.
All in all a great episode and a good way to finish the series.
Simon O. has mentioned elsewhere that the testing done was simply to check wheels fouling and that the car actually moves at all and that they do a lot more testing (I personally was surprised at the fitting gaps being so large)...
I work in software and I know that adage of: "Good, Fast, Cheap you can only have two" very well. For those of us who have used ARC PRO for a long time know the product can really use some updates but they seem to be focusing on Spark Plug at the moment.
I do think they are missing a trick, particularly with ARC PRO as it has competition modes already built in and it really would only require a little bit of organization on their side. No new tech or products required...
BUT
I get that they can't do it al.
The Countach surprised me a little but I get why they are doing it.
All in all a great episode and a good way to finish the series.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)