Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Are free 3D files any good?
#8

When necessary I add supports to the build plate only, this was one of them and printed OK actually. 
I'm not a fan of the pod screw recesses so will be changing that also, I prefer to countersink the hole with a piloted countersink. 
I'm also not an AW fan so will be changing that to SW/IL and getting rid of the wavy chassis reinforcing. 
...don't like the front axle mount either  Tappingfoot

By the time I've finished it'll be my version so the CM can go too  Thumbup

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 14th-Dec-21, 01:01 PM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by MrFlippant - 14th-Dec-21, 05:01 PM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 14th-Dec-21, 07:57 PM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 14th-Dec-21, 08:07 PM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by MrFlippant - 15th-Dec-21, 01:45 AM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 15th-Dec-21, 09:09 AM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by JMay - 15th-Dec-21, 09:54 AM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 15th-Dec-21, 10:41 AM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 15th-Dec-21, 10:46 AM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 15th-Dec-21, 11:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
2nd-Nov-21, 10:43 AM
Last Post by Kevan
25th-Oct-21, 02:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)