Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Are free 3D files any good?
#5

LOL, and that's what I do, as I can't be bothered to run Chitu just for that... though I didn't realize it could do that. I wonder if anyone has requested a "capture render to clipboard" feature for PS. Seems like a useful feature.

printables.com/@MrFlippant
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 14th-Dec-21, 01:01 PM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by MrFlippant - 14th-Dec-21, 05:01 PM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 14th-Dec-21, 07:57 PM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 14th-Dec-21, 08:07 PM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by MrFlippant - 15th-Dec-21, 01:45 AM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 15th-Dec-21, 09:09 AM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by JMay - 15th-Dec-21, 09:54 AM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 15th-Dec-21, 10:41 AM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 15th-Dec-21, 10:46 AM
RE: Are free 3D files any good? - by Kevan - 15th-Dec-21, 11:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
2nd-Nov-21, 10:43 AM
Last Post by Kevan
25th-Oct-21, 02:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)