Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Le Mans Miniatures Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa - 24 Heures du Mans 1960
#2

I just LOVE LMM. I know there is resistance to price but when one sees the attantion detail, and then see the price of cars with far less detail, I kinda dont mind the price so much. They are wonderful cars.

I have the first edition of the TR61 so will be keen to see changes/improvements.

I will look at the 58 version as well as I have both the Slot Classic and the later re-pops. Yes I am a vintage Ferrari nut and this was truly their hey-day.

I did one of the re-pops as the NART entry in 62

   

I sadly missed the Proto slot version, and hope LMM do one in these colours
[+] 3 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Le Mans Miniatures Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa - 24 Heures du Mans 1960 - by woodcote - 10th-Dec-21, 09:39 AM
RE: Le Mans Miniatures Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa - 24 Heures du Mans 1960 - by Anthony B - 10th-Dec-21, 01:36 PM
RE: Le Mans Miniatures Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa - 24 Heures du Mans 1960 - by rallyhub - 10th-Dec-21, 01:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
17th-Aug-24, 10:44 AM
Last Post by Kevan
14th-Jun-23, 11:11 PM
Last Post by Mitch58
9th-Oct-22, 06:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)