9th-Dec-21, 07:12 PM
I've got two ,and they are both lousey ,tip up at the smallest provocation.so we could have standard classes with a bit of fetteling .I say two classes because there are two types of sidecar models ,one is belt drive if I remember correctly .
Then I think a class where the modification can be as wild as you like ,is brass chassis ,3 d printed chassis ,wheels and gears tyres ,motor a free choice ,as long as it basically fits in the shell .
Date next year ,late spring ,early summer?
I'll get a list of tracks available and work it from there
Steve
Then I think a class where the modification can be as wild as you like ,is brass chassis ,3 d printed chassis ,wheels and gears tyres ,motor a free choice ,as long as it basically fits in the shell .
Date next year ,late spring ,early summer?
I'll get a list of tracks available and work it from there
Steve

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)