Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slotcarstyres is back
#1

Since Bruno died last year, my supply of urethane tyres stopped with him.

I did try and negotiate a sale for someone but it fell through and it has taken a while for his wife to agree that the business can continue (no idea of the details - not my business) with a new owner.

I am pleased to say that it is now up and running again and run by William INGHELBRECHT from the Paris region here in France.

I have just received my first order as it seemed a good idea to let him know there is still a market out here. The tyres look as good as ever, nice crisp mouldings. I put a couple of pairs on Proslot RTRs. One Toyota and an Alfa. Loads of grip, in fact, better than I remember although I doubt he has changed the recipe.

Those that can, please support this business so it can continue to supply such a wide variety of fittings, not just the usual suspects.

Really good to see it back.

slotcarstyres
[+] 4 members Like Gordon Steadman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Slotcarstyres is back - by Gordon Steadman - 6th-Dec-21, 06:07 PM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Anthony B - 7th-Dec-21, 01:44 PM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-Dec-21, 09:08 PM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Tibbs - 8th-Feb-22, 04:22 PM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Scuderia_Turini - 8th-Feb-22, 09:11 PM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Tibbs - 9th-Feb-22, 05:02 PM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Feb-22, 09:42 PM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Tibbs - 9th-Feb-22, 10:02 PM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Scuderia_Turini - 10th-Feb-22, 01:13 AM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Tibbs - 10th-Feb-22, 09:05 AM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Gordon Steadman - 10th-Feb-22, 06:56 AM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Tibbs - 10th-Feb-22, 09:06 AM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Scuderia_Turini - 11th-Feb-22, 02:53 PM
RE: Slotcarstyres is back - by Tibbs - 16th-Feb-22, 04:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)