4th-Dec-21, 06:35 PM
Perhaps I need to add a fourth section to my layout?
Well, probably not, but I was quite taken by this old photo, which was posted on a local Facebook group. It was taken just down the road, on the beach at Filey.
It is supposed to be from 1905, though the stamp looks like it might say 1908 to me. But whatever year it was, just look at those crowds!!!
I can definitely imagine a set of George Turner's Edwardian racers on a seaside track. It's very tempting.
Well, probably not, but I was quite taken by this old photo, which was posted on a local Facebook group. It was taken just down the road, on the beach at Filey.
It is supposed to be from 1905, though the stamp looks like it might say 1908 to me. But whatever year it was, just look at those crowds!!!
I can definitely imagine a set of George Turner's Edwardian racers on a seaside track. It's very tempting.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)