1st-Dec-21, 09:45 AM
Hi Chris, that's a very smart build!
I haven't been to that many tracks but I would say it is more of the long sweepy variety, I actually don't know the total length but I think the straight is about 3m into a long sweeper you should be able to take flat out. After that it gets a bit twisty.
I will give the policar motor a go with the hearing you suggest, nothing to lose at this point.
I haven't been to that many tracks but I would say it is more of the long sweepy variety, I actually don't know the total length but I think the straight is about 3m into a long sweeper you should be able to take flat out. After that it gets a bit twisty.
I will give the policar motor a go with the hearing you suggest, nothing to lose at this point.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)