30th-Nov-21, 02:59 PM
I have a few of those motors. They are not expensive.
Chris helped me gear it correctly, and says it's a nice, fast, motor. But Chris can also drive insanely fast cars. I can't yet.
It's way too much motor for me. I don't enjoy driving the car. You can't blink, or the car is off the track. I rarely drive it.
Note the current draw. You'll have more than enough brakes if you can deal with the speed.
Chris helped me gear it correctly, and says it's a nice, fast, motor. But Chris can also drive insanely fast cars. I can't yet.
It's way too much motor for me. I don't enjoy driving the car. You can't blink, or the car is off the track. I rarely drive it.
Note the current draw. You'll have more than enough brakes if you can deal with the speed.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)