Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi, from France
#1

Hello everybody  Wavegreen,

First, apology my english, as french people are known to have troubles with foreign languages

I'm new on board, but I used to see some of you either on SCI or on SF under the username fred42fr

I'm in the hobby for about 20 years
I (used to) build resin cars, mainly ProtoSlotKit ones, and also the plastic ones I need for club events
Nowadays, I'm building my third home track, NMR3, using Policar track. NMR1 was a Ninco track, and NMR2 a 3 lanes routed track


Lots of treads to read by now

Regards Drinkingcheers
[+] 4 members Like Fred's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hi, from France - by Fred - 30th-Nov-21, 10:21 AM
RE: Hi, from France - by Gordon Steadman - 30th-Nov-21, 11:12 AM
RE: Hi, from France - by woodcote - 30th-Nov-21, 11:13 AM
RE: Hi, from France - by rallyhub - 30th-Nov-21, 12:10 PM
RE: Hi, from France - by Scuderia_Turini - 30th-Nov-21, 12:35 PM
RE: Hi, from France - by Anthony B - 30th-Nov-21, 01:00 PM
RE: Hi, from France - by KensRedZed - 30th-Nov-21, 02:50 PM
RE: Hi, from France - by dvd3500 - 30th-Nov-21, 03:44 PM
RE: Hi, from France - by Carver - 30th-Nov-21, 05:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
2nd-Jun-25, 08:32 PM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
14th-Dec-23, 09:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)