25th-Nov-21, 06:03 AM
It‘s my first raid car, looking forward to have some fun with it.
But for that one needs some raid track as well. I have some Ninco dirt track with a few obstacles.
I have seen some fantastic tracks, hand build and way beyond my limited skills. So I looked for some special „plastic“. Found out that Scx does some fantastic stuff and checked if I could buy some. Well, it‘s out there but the prices
Off to the bank to get a loan then
Ps. The white box underneath the Lancer contains an Avant Slot truck, on a Mitoos 3 axles chassis. Wenn I took the picture I still needed to transport it so I left it in the original packaging.
But for that one needs some raid track as well. I have some Ninco dirt track with a few obstacles.
I have seen some fantastic tracks, hand build and way beyond my limited skills. So I looked for some special „plastic“. Found out that Scx does some fantastic stuff and checked if I could buy some. Well, it‘s out there but the prices
Off to the bank to get a loan then

Ps. The white box underneath the Lancer contains an Avant Slot truck, on a Mitoos 3 axles chassis. Wenn I took the picture I still needed to transport it so I left it in the original packaging.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)