Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Salutations from Sussex
#1

I'm delighted to be here on Slot Racer Online. Looks like it will be a great place to come for invaluable information and inspiration. I certainly hope to contribute some HO stuff and updates about our HO and Scalextric digital racing in Worthing...



And maybe a few pics like this one from the DiSCA Le Mans 24 hours last weekend...

   
In the meantime I'm enjoying looking around. Jason's F1 section is, just, Wow!   Some people have been busy Wrench

Nice collection of emoticons too Bravo
[+] 2 members Like woodcote's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Salutations from Sussex - by woodcote - 12th-Apr-19, 07:56 PM
RE: Salutations from Sussex - by JasonB - 12th-Apr-19, 08:48 PM
RE: Salutations from Sussex - by Anthony B - 13th-Apr-19, 10:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)