21st-Nov-21, 02:48 AM
Hi Kevan,
It's a part of modelling that can't be avoided.
I took the above trouble shooting guide with me to the cottage several years ago. I also took a case of paint cans and 15-bodies. I was determined to figure this out. I was making every mistake on the left side at first. I followed the guide, and eventually got it right.
I painted all 15 bodies. 3-were stripped and painted again for a total of 18-paint jobs in 2-weeks. I figured it out by jumping in with two feet. Sink or swim. I like to paint now. 10 out of 10.
It's a part of modelling that can't be avoided.
I took the above trouble shooting guide with me to the cottage several years ago. I also took a case of paint cans and 15-bodies. I was determined to figure this out. I was making every mistake on the left side at first. I followed the guide, and eventually got it right.
I painted all 15 bodies. 3-were stripped and painted again for a total of 18-paint jobs in 2-weeks. I figured it out by jumping in with two feet. Sink or swim. I like to paint now. 10 out of 10.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)