20th-Nov-21, 11:13 PM
These are on my bench to be painted.
Speaking of Camaro's. They aren't so bad once you get used to them. This is my daily driver.
It all depends on where you grew up. I suspect there are a few Porsche's in Gemany, and several Ferrari's in Italy? Probably a few old Jag's and Astons in England too.
The 4th Generation Camaro plant was a 45 minute drive from where I grew up. We all tend to gravitate to our childhood dream cars. Does that mean I'm still a child?
Speaking of Camaro's. They aren't so bad once you get used to them. This is my daily driver.
It all depends on where you grew up. I suspect there are a few Porsche's in Gemany, and several Ferrari's in Italy? Probably a few old Jag's and Astons in England too.
The 4th Generation Camaro plant was a 45 minute drive from where I grew up. We all tend to gravitate to our childhood dream cars. Does that mean I'm still a child?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)