20th-Nov-21, 06:33 PM
I guess they want to keep it simple and leave the participants to sort things out in concours. By and large it works.
Doesn't really bother me, I once finished 9th in the 1/32nd race with a microscopic Elva BMW, its always nice to do well with the underdog.
Not sure yet what I will build, but there is a good choice of vintage French plastic toys to use.
A scratchbuilt Fiat Multipla it tempting though. Plenty of time to decide, in the meantime, I am building cars I can sell there, hence the Camaro.
Joel
Doesn't really bother me, I once finished 9th in the 1/32nd race with a microscopic Elva BMW, its always nice to do well with the underdog.
Not sure yet what I will build, but there is a good choice of vintage French plastic toys to use.
A scratchbuilt Fiat Multipla it tempting though. Plenty of time to decide, in the meantime, I am building cars I can sell there, hence the Camaro.
Joel

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)