12th-Nov-21, 12:33 PM
(29th-Mar-21, 06:30 PM)slotloco Wrote:(29th-Mar-21, 04:31 PM)BARacer Wrote: I read that Slot.it lost their N22/F22 supplier, so they had to refresh the product.
I suspect that Pendle don't actually HAVE an actual F22 formula tyre, they have just come across a source formula that performs a bit similar, so they have presumably purloined the term?
Perhaps Alex? could comment openly on this.
I can confirm that maurizio told me that the original tyre manufacturer that made the f22&N18 is no longer producing tyres for slot.it
(Refer to the "slot.it tyre past and present" on slotforum)
As for the Pendle "f22"?.
Even if slot.it didn't like pendle using the f22 designation, let's face it, they are not going to upset the biggest UK vendor of slot.it products, Are they?
The G tyres are really good.
The only bad thing I can say about them is that they wear better than the N or F tyres which is probably giving Gary Skipp (DiSCA) a bit of an F1Pirelli type headache.
Alan

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)