Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My name is Gary and I've never tried urethane tyres before
#11

(2nd-Nov-21, 11:17 PM)MrFlippant Wrote:  I just LOVE it when people completely miss the point of a video or post, and just blather on about whatever they think they know best.

I'd say welcome to the site, but I'm barely here myself. ;-)

Isn't that the way things now happen on Slotforum?
Some people also seem to be pursuing a high post count as if it was something worth aiming at. From a slot racing point of view, most of it is worthless and it clogs up the threads.  (I seem to recall a teenage user doing the same thing years ago).


Joel

PS: And don't get me onto the topic of swastikas; in a car forum???
PPS: Apologies for the thread drift.
[+] 1 member Likes merkit the grof's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)