3rd-Nov-21, 08:31 AM
Welcome Gary
I've been on here since slotforum lost a lot of content from its galleries, pre pandemic.
I find that slotforum has more posted content but slotracer has better quality
Kicking off with a contentious topic on tyres there...
I use urethane and rubber depending on the particular rules of the club or event.
Most of the nascot wood racers have also never used urethane but that is primarily due to the club track (ninco) which is far too grainy and abrasive for urethanes.
London slot car club (wood green) is a urethane-only club running on painted scaley sport.
If you are ever in North, london on a Tuesday night , look us up.
I'll lend you a set of prepared tyres on wheels or a prepared car.
You'll find LSCC on the clubs page on this forum.
AlanW
I've been on here since slotforum lost a lot of content from its galleries, pre pandemic.
I find that slotforum has more posted content but slotracer has better quality
Kicking off with a contentious topic on tyres there...
I use urethane and rubber depending on the particular rules of the club or event.
Most of the nascot wood racers have also never used urethane but that is primarily due to the club track (ninco) which is far too grainy and abrasive for urethanes.
London slot car club (wood green) is a urethane-only club running on painted scaley sport.
If you are ever in North, london on a Tuesday night , look us up.
I'll lend you a set of prepared tyres on wheels or a prepared car.
You'll find LSCC on the clubs page on this forum.
AlanW

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)