Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Another New Aussie
#1

Hi there,
Another Aussie joining the forum. I'm from the Blue Mountains so have shop with commercial tracks about 30 minutes away. I have a Carrera digital setup with HRMSS at home. I prefer the Group C / LMP style cars. I'm also into 3D printing (I got here via a FB post on the new grandstand).

Cheers 

Pete
[+] 5 members Like Poyda's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Another New Aussie - by Poyda - 3rd-Nov-21, 02:28 AM
RE: Another New Aussie - by KensRedZed - 3rd-Nov-21, 03:53 AM
RE: Another New Aussie - by woodcote - 3rd-Nov-21, 06:57 AM
RE: Another New Aussie - by rastas - 3rd-Nov-21, 09:23 AM
RE: Another New Aussie - by Scuderia_Turini - 3rd-Nov-21, 02:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)