29th-Oct-21, 05:17 PM
If you keep the car in the box, they'll be fine. Take it racing and those posts might not survive very long...
Expect a rubber wing to be available separately for racers - the one for the Huracán was very wobbly, but does the job. Something a little more rigid - like the Slot.it 'tearproof' parts - would be ideal. Sideways did include a spare wing with some of their older Group 5 models. I like to think that 'tearproof' means the owner won't be balling their eyes out after a crash... but I'm probably wrong.
Expect a rubber wing to be available separately for racers - the one for the Huracán was very wobbly, but does the job. Something a little more rigid - like the Slot.it 'tearproof' parts - would be ideal. Sideways did include a spare wing with some of their older Group 5 models. I like to think that 'tearproof' means the owner won't be balling their eyes out after a crash... but I'm probably wrong.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)