Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Canadian Slot Car Show
#5

At first I'm thinking Paris? This show was right near Paris... Ontario, Canada. Oops. Wrong continent.

I wish I could go to France. It would be for much more than just slot cars. I hear they make wine there?

Carry on!  Sun
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Canadian Slot Car Show - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Oct-21, 01:20 AM
RE: Canadian Slot Car Show - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Oct-21, 07:32 PM
RE: Canadian Slot Car Show - by Anthony B - 25th-Oct-21, 08:19 PM
RE: Canadian Slot Car Show - by Nico - 25th-Oct-21, 10:25 PM
RE: Canadian Slot Car Show - by KensRedZed - 27th-Oct-21, 03:13 PM
RE: Canadian Slot Car Show - by KensRedZed - 14th-Nov-21, 02:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)