Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tonights project...Power Slot Nissan 350Z
#1

I've had this bodyshell hanging around my desk for a few months looking up at me and wondering when it's turn is going to be for a new chassis.

This is for a SlotIt SW pod, yes it's nice to print your own pod but I've moved away from that as it's a lot of extra work for zero gain.

This is in Fusion 360, I love doing 3D CAD as much as working on the cars themselves.

   
[+] 5 members Like Kevan's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Tonights project...Power Slot Nissan 350Z - by Kevan - 25th-Oct-21, 09:33 PM
RE: Tonights project...Power Slot Nissan 350Z - by Kevan - 7th-Nov-21, 08:47 PM
RE: Tonights project...Power Slot Nissan 350Z - by Kevan - 12th-Nov-21, 09:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)