3rd-Jun-19, 01:23 AM
I managed to find lulu.com that has this "print on demand" book. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, it is still sitting on the coffee table
Slot Car Magazine by Marc Abbott & Ric Woods
Paperback, 112 Pages, Price: $49.73 (excl. GST), Prints in 3-5 business days
Available from: Lulu online book store:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/marc-abbott-and...09383.html
Slot Car Magazine
Slot Car Magazine has been selling all over the world, which means we could feature a much broader spectrum of subjects and skills than we had first envisaged.
That the magazine is still around after four years is as much a testament to our contributors as it is to anything Marc Abbott and Ric Woods have done. For this book, we each made a list of our favourite features from past issues. Where our choices coincided, an article was immediately ‘in’. The remainder were decided on after a frank exchange of views and only as a last resort did we ever engage in arm-wrestling.
If you are a regular reader, I hope we have included some of your favourites too. If you are new to the magazine, I hope this will whet your appetite for
Slot Car Magazine by Marc Abbott & Ric Woods
Paperback, 112 Pages, Price: $49.73 (excl. GST), Prints in 3-5 business days
Available from: Lulu online book store:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/marc-abbott-and...09383.html
Slot Car Magazine
Slot Car Magazine has been selling all over the world, which means we could feature a much broader spectrum of subjects and skills than we had first envisaged.
That the magazine is still around after four years is as much a testament to our contributors as it is to anything Marc Abbott and Ric Woods have done. For this book, we each made a list of our favourite features from past issues. Where our choices coincided, an article was immediately ‘in’. The remainder were decided on after a frank exchange of views and only as a last resort did we ever engage in arm-wrestling.
If you are a regular reader, I hope we have included some of your favourites too. If you are new to the magazine, I hope this will whet your appetite for

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)