Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Show us your latest 3DP purchase
#1

Well I've done something I should have done a year ago...bought a Prusa i3 MK3S+...super excited  Sun Wrench Cool

I already have two printers, Anycubic Photon Mono X (resin) and a Qidi X-Plus (filament) but the Qidi needs a major extruder upgrade

...make that three printers, I also have a Mars Pro which hasn't seen the light of day since the Photon arrived.

I bought a Prusa because I spent too much time faffing about with the Qidi to get good prints then it'll go 'off tune' for no apparent reason.

I won't be wasting filament on benchys and other wastes of filament, I have chassis that need printing.
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Show us your latest 3DP purchase - by Kevan - 24th-Oct-21, 12:07 AM
RE: Show us your latest 3DP purchase - by MrFlippant - 24th-Oct-21, 04:20 AM
RE: Show us your latest 3DP purchase - by JMay - 24th-Oct-21, 08:51 AM
RE: Show us your latest 3DP purchase - by Beejay7 - 24th-Oct-21, 09:17 AM
RE: Show us your latest 3DP purchase - by Kevan - 24th-Oct-21, 11:28 AM
RE: Show us your latest 3DP purchase - by JMay - 24th-Oct-21, 12:28 PM
RE: Show us your latest 3DP purchase - by Kevan - 24th-Oct-21, 12:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)