Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Revell Owner buys Carrera
#6

(31st-May-19, 10:02 AM)dvd3500 Wrote:  then again my recent smart move in a Go Kart race resulted in me breaking the barrier that I somehow ended up being perched on top of and need 600 mg of Ibuprofen to move reliably...

You obviously belong to the same club I do.

My last race in karts found me thinking "I know everyone says you can take that corner flat but I'm so damned close, perhaps I'll give it a go" It took more than Ibuprofen to deal with the three broken ribs Checkeredflag
[+] 1 member Likes Gordon Steadman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Revell Owner buys Carrera - by dvd3500 - 30th-May-19, 12:58 PM
RE: Revell Owner buys Carrera - by Anthony B - 30th-May-19, 05:40 PM
RE: Revell Owner buys Carrera - by Scuderia_Turini - 30th-May-19, 09:22 PM
RE: Revell Owner buys Carrera - by Gordon Steadman - 31st-May-19, 06:03 AM
RE: Revell Owner buys Carrera - by dvd3500 - 31st-May-19, 10:02 AM
RE: Revell Owner buys Carrera - by Gordon Steadman - 31st-May-19, 01:02 PM
RE: Revell Owner buys Carrera - by woodcote - 2nd-Jun-19, 11:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
31st-Jan-25, 12:17 PM
Last Post by woodcote
5th-Jan-22, 10:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)