13th-Oct-21, 09:35 AM
I blame Woodcote for this purchase following his recent review of a related release!
Everytime I saw a picture of this version of the car my heart used to give a little flutter. So when Roger Barker Slots offered the opportunity for me to take the next step I had to do it, with it being a belated birthday present from an innocent family member.
I've bought it to race, so whilst it may not be the first choice of many for that, it hits the spot for this fool who enjoys a tuning challenge!
(and the photos don't do the livery justice...the rosso absolutely glows!)
Everytime I saw a picture of this version of the car my heart used to give a little flutter. So when Roger Barker Slots offered the opportunity for me to take the next step I had to do it, with it being a belated birthday present from an innocent family member.
I've bought it to race, so whilst it may not be the first choice of many for that, it hits the spot for this fool who enjoys a tuning challenge!
(and the photos don't do the livery justice...the rosso absolutely glows!)
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)