6th-Oct-21, 12:10 PM
Unfortunately, facebook has become the de facto standard for the generation you need to attract. Surprised that people with such short attention span would find slot racing of interest.
I doubt any new site gathers huge numbers that quickly. All you can do is keep providing a good reference library and a good news service which is lacking at SFI, together with interesting posts.
Long term, I hope it works out. SFI seems to have picked up a bit again after the change but there are many people who no longer post on there. Not sure if they've gone elsewhere or lost interest of course.
I only go there now when the two meetings I am interested in are talked about or the occasional (very) topic seems interesting.
I doubt any new site gathers huge numbers that quickly. All you can do is keep providing a good reference library and a good news service which is lacking at SFI, together with interesting posts.
Long term, I hope it works out. SFI seems to have picked up a bit again after the change but there are many people who no longer post on there. Not sure if they've gone elsewhere or lost interest of course.
I only go there now when the two meetings I am interested in are talked about or the occasional (very) topic seems interesting.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)