Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Resizing Photos
#5

I normally upload from my PC.

(I just mentioned the iphone because I am sure some people would upload from their phones.)

I'm sure on other sites whatever size photo you upload automatically gets resized to the allowable size for the site.

Stevef1964

Wavegreen Beer

Quote


Messages In This Thread
Resizing Photos - by Stevef1964 - 29th-May-19, 11:16 AM
RE: Resizing Photos - by JasonB - 29th-May-19, 11:31 AM
RE: Resizing Photos - by Stevef1964 - 29th-May-19, 11:58 AM
RE: Resizing Photos - by Gordon Steadman - 29th-May-19, 12:05 PM
RE: Resizing Photos - by Stevef1964 - 29th-May-19, 12:25 PM
RE: Resizing Photos - by JasonB - 29th-May-19, 02:36 PM
RE: Resizing Photos - by Stevef1964 - 30th-May-19, 06:07 AM
RE: Resizing Photos - by Johnno - 10th-Aug-19, 10:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CMOTD
12th-Apr-23, 01:33 PM
Last Post by BAracer
11th-May-20, 09:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)